5# 6'x 20' PE/PP/NMO/PTFE liquid filter bag
Item name: Liquid filter bag
Styles Of Filter Bag Media
• FELT: Available in polyester and polypropylene, felt is generally used when particle retention of 1-200 microns is required. Felt media provides three dimensional depth filtration, resulting in a much higher solids loading capacity over the equivalent area of mesh fabric.
• MESH: NYLON MONOFILAMENT- A woven fabric with evenly spaced holes. Suitable for surface filtration only, monofilament consists of single untwisted thread. Bags are available in 25-800 microns.
• POLYESTER MULTIFILAMENT- Also suitable for surface filtration, this low cost, disposable fabric consists of many smaller diameter threads twisted together. Available in 100-800 microns.
|Material Physical and chemical Performance|
|Strong Acid||Very good||excellent||poor||general||excellent|
|Weak Acid||Very good||excellent||general||good||excellent|
|Weak Alkalis||Very good||excellent||excellent||good||excellent|
|Solvents||Very good||poor||good||good||Very good|
|Oxidising Agent||good||poor||general||good||Very good|
|Abrasion Resistance||Very good||very good||excellent||general||poor|
Polyester Monofilament (requires special order)
Standard Filter Bag
standard filter bag includes a steel ring collar that is designed to gasket as well as support and secure the filter bag when placed into the bag housing.
Nylon Mesh (monofilament) liquid filter bag
Steel ring stitched filter bag
Plastic welded liquid filter bag
welded bag was designed to meet the following requirements:
• No Needle Holes
• No Thread Contamination
• Precision bonded cutting of the fabric edges
• Maintain same efficiency as filter media
2# 7'X32' liquid filter bag making factory
plastic collar was engineered to meet the following requirements:
• Molded plastic with built-in handle makes installation and disposal faster, cleaner, and less expensive
• 100% incinerable
• Just drop into housing and push down
• Smooth plastic designs prevent build-up of contaminants around header
• Collar is sewn into place to ensure that plastic and media remain firmly intact throughout filter life
Oil Adsorption Bags
Material and Micron Rating
Polypropylene Felt: Micron rating available in 1-3-5-10-25-50-100
Polyester Felt: Micron rating available in 1-5-10-25-50-75-100-200
Plastic Ring,Metal Ring
If you have any question, please feel free to contact me.
Contact information :
Name : Queenie